- General Information - Further details of all the benefits you can enjoy as a member of the British Arachnological Society (BAS).
- Join (or Renew) Online - join quickly and conveniently online with your debit card, credit card, or PayPal account (and please also send to us separately your Gift Aid Declaration below, if applicable). Use also to renew your membership. Please take care to select the correct membership option - UK or Overseas.
- Join by Cheque or Bank Transfer or Standing Order - just print off this pdf Membership form, fill it in and send it to us with your cheque, or advice of bank transfer, or your completed Standing Order form (below) (and Gift Aid Declaration, if applicable).
- Gift Aid Declaration - UK members only - make your membership worth an extra Â£5 to us, at no extra cost to you! Just print off this pdf form, fill it in and send to us.
- Standing Order Form - for 2015 membership - UK bank accounts only - Just print off this pdf standing order form, fill it in and send to us. We will set it up with your bank, first payment will debit your account at the start of January 2015, or later if submitted through 2015. Subsequent annual renewals will be paid every January. (A standing order ensures that future renewals are paid automatically by your bank, when due at the start of every January. So you do not need to remember to write and send a cheque, and we save on administration costs by not chasing renewals.)
- Subscription - Information for Agents and Subscribers - Further details of subscriptions available to Institutions (Libraries, Universities, etc) for Arachnology, the journal of the British Arachnological Society and the Newsletter.
- Members' Area - access to members-only facilities. You can also apply here for your User Name and Password (if you are already a member!)